SeminarBack to Seminars
Housing and Family Law
21st November 2017
This seminar will provide practitioners with the following:
1. Entitlement to housing association/council housing
2. If Orders are in place, what difference does this make to entitlement?
3. Does the order under which the child lives with the person make a difference?
4. What if anything can be done to ensure that accommodation is found close to a support network rather than placing in a different part of the country?
5. What remedies are there if the court orders that a child lives with a person and it should be in a particular area but the housing is either non-existent or not suitable?
In Private law/Financial Remedies
1. Clients owning buy to let properties which have tenants in them, which could be used to house the other spouse. Is there a way of gaining possession of that property?
2. Meeting housing needs – a checklist of steps
TOLATA and Schedule 1
Procedure and basic steps- the difference between the FPR and the CPR
Date: 21st November 2017
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: St Bride’s Foundation, Bride Lane, Fleet Street, London EC4Y 8EQ