NewsBack to News
Opportunity for Full Time Receptionist
11 Apr 2018
One Pump Court Chambers
One Pump Court Chambers requires a full time Receptionist. Salary to be based on relevant experience and 22 days holiday. There will be a 6 month probation period.
The role of the Receptionist includes greeting clients and answering incoming calls. You will maintain and order relevant stationery, administer seminar bookings, organise work experience & mini pupillage placements, administering client conferences, plus other administration duties and assisting with the smooth running of chambers and its facilities. Job description available upon request.
The successful applicant will be:
· enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude
· have 2-3 years’ experience as a receptionist in a legal company
· a team player but able to work unsupervised
· have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· familiar with Mitel 5550 telephone system
· polite, friendly and smart in appearance
· able to deal with a wide range of people effectively
· have a minimum of five GCSE’s.
· have excellent organisational skills
· be calm and efficient under pressure
· understanding and applying the Equality and Diversity code
To apply, please fill out the Staff Application Form which can be downloaded from our website (www.onepumpcourt.co.uk). Send it with your CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for the position to Jeannine Lewis, Chambers Administrator at 1 Pump Court Chambers or email@example.com. Please mark the envelope “Private and Confidential”.
Chambers operates an Equality & Diversity Policy. The selection procedure is operated without discrimination, that is to say without regard to irrelevant considerations such as sex, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, or age. Therefore applicants of all ages are encouraged and will be judged on merit alone. If you are disabled and require any adjustments at any stage, please inform us and we will try to accommodate your needs.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 27th April 2018
All applications are treated in the strictest confidenceBack to News